DAY 1 Nairobi- LAMU
A two-hour flight to Manda Island followed by a boat ride to Lamu Island. this unique Swahili town has no roads for vehicles with streets broad enough only to allow camels and donkeys. Lunch at Peponi Hotel and afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Jambo House Hotel.
DAY 2 LAMU
Breakfast at leisure and morning free for shopping and exploring the Island. Seafood lunch at your hotel and spend the afternoon relaxing. Dinner and overnight at Jambo House Hotel.
DAY 3 NAIROBI
Breakfast and a boat ride to Manda Island for your return flight to Nairobi. Once in Nairobi, you will be transferred to JK International Airport for our flight back home.
- Return flights inclusive of taxes
- Accommodation in a standard room
- Bed & Breakfast
- Airport transfers by boat are included (one & two way depending with the hotel)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights
Note: Book early as the demand for flights and accommodation is very high thus the offer can be withdrawn anytime, Rates may vary at the timing of booking due to dollar fluctuation.